Monday, July 13, 2009

Vote for me on Facebook!

If you are on Facebook, I would love it if you voted for me in the Kia Forte contest. I think you can go directly here to do so - but if not, you can add the app and my photo is recently added, the title is "Getting licked on the face, not my forte" and it looks like this:Yes, my husband thinks it's very funny to act like he's going to kiss me but instead lick me on the face. Ugh.

I know when another photo already has something like 3500 votes (to my 6) and it's of two cute kids that I'm probably not going to win. But I'm an eternal optimist.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cute. I quit facebook or I would totally vote for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!