If anyone was wondering (probably not), my doctor is sending me for a pelvic ultrasound and blood tests next week to try to find out what's going on. Since I had a miscarriage in June, I've had some issues with pain and my cycle is just wrong. Honestly, I'm frightened that I won't be able to get pregnant or keep a pregnancy. I've "only" had the one miscarriage, but I'm 33 and I feel like time is running out. I'm trying not to worry too much because right now there aren't any answers, but I can't help feeling scared and unhappy about it.
Anyway. Trying to focus on good stuff. Here are some giveaways for today:
- Win a Bath Luve duck at Adventures of Wanna-Be Supah Mommy. Ends October 16th.
- Win a bib and burp cloth set from The Modern Baby Co. at My Wee View. Ends October 16th.
- Win a Smart Pocket diaper and boosters at Mommies Angels. Ends TODAY so hurry on over!
- Win your choice of cute Hatley Coveralls at Piece of Me! Ends October 16th.
- Win a book: Making Babies at Park Avenue Princess. Ends October 4th. As you can imagine I would love to read this.
- Win a Bravado Allure nursing bra at Just for Me...and You. Ends October 12th.
- Win a set of stylish storage boxes for the nursery (or for elsewhere!) by JJ Cole at Project Nursery. Ends October 9th.
- Win a Glade prize pack (including wine and a Chapters GC!) at My Organized Chaos. This is for Canadians only! Ends October 10th.