Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday, errand day!

After the Canadian long weekend this past weekend I have a few errands to run that I have let slide. Like grocery shopping (groan). I don't hate it, it just takes so long. They've opened up a new No Frills nearby which is great, but the aisles make no sense. It seems so disorganized and I'm still getting used to it. I wish there were a standard grocery store layout and everyone would just stick to it! I'm used to organizing my grocery list and coupons by aisle (it saves time) but I haven't figured out their system yet.

Oh, btw, we saw the new Star Trek movie last night - it was really good! Loved 'Sylar' from Heroes (Zachary Quinto) as Spock. I recommend it. Lots of action and lots of funny parts.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!