Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekend guest!

We have a weekend guest coming later today and staying over! It's an old friend of my DH's from out west. So of course the morning was spent cleaning :) and I still have groceries to buy, so this will be quick. Tomorrow we're taking him to Canada's Wonderland - I'm so excited about the new giant rollercoaster, the Behemoth (the biggest, tallest and fastest in Canada!), but also a little worried that I'm getting too old to enjoy rides like that.

My mum (garden guru) says it's too early to plant radishes and carrots.. (carrost if you are an NFB fan). The last frost date here is May 9th so I guess I have to wait!

I'll see how far I get on the giveaways today, might not be too far, but that just means more for Monday right?!

For baby:
  • Win a $50 gift certificate to Parenting By Nature at My Mom's View! Ends May 11th.
For the ladies:
For anyone:
  • Win a $50 gift certificate to Madi Couture at Feisty, Frugal and Fabulous! This can go towards womens clothes, kids clothes, handbags, jewellery, games, and more! Ends May 10th.
  • This one's for the grown-ups. Win two fun Durex products at My Mommy Said! No, they're not condoms. Ends May 16th.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!