Perhaps you read my post & review about using coconut oil in yummy soup (yes, there's a recipe for this quick and delicious soup!). Remember how that organic virgin coconut oil that I used was from Tropical Traditions?
They've offered to give one of my readers a 32 oz. jar of their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil! This stuff is so versatile. You can use it as a cooking oil, in baking (tried it! works for me - I made this bread with it in my bread machine last week), as a spread if you're so inclined, in teas (really)... There are loads of recipes here!
It has a lovely aroma and flavour of coconut - not too strong, not overpowering, not sweet - just a little exotic hint. It's really very nice! If you're interested, you can check out their video, “How We Discovered Virgin Coconut Oil - An Interview with Brian Shilhavy, CEO Tropical Traditions”
Now the fun part!
The giveaway: A 32 oz. jar of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil!
How to enter: Head over to Tropical Traditions and let me know one thing that catches your eye, OR one thing that you learned there. Make sure I've got a way to contact you if you're the winner!
Extra entries (please leave an extra comment for each):
- Subscribe via email to the Tropical Traditions newsletter
- Become a fan of Tropical Traditions' Facebook page (click right at the bottom of their main page; leave your first name and last initial for verification please :) )
- Follow @troptraditions on Twitter (leave your Twitter name!)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name!)
- Tweet about this giveaway for ONE entry, this is not a daily! You can use this if you like:
Yum! Win Coconut Oil from @TropTraditions at Emily's Latest @emilyisland http://bit.ly/crfpHT US/CAN 4/1
- Follow my blog (publicly) – 2 entries, leave 2 comments
- Add my blog button to your blog– 2 entries, leave 2 comments (please leave a link to your blog)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Tropical Traditions – 2 entries, leave 2 comments and please include a link to your post
Please be sure to include your email address if it’s not public in your blogger profile! Anonymous comments without a way to contact you will be rejected. Canadian or US mailing addresses only, please. Giveaway ends April 1st at 11:59 EST. A winner will be drawn the next day, announced here, in a separate post and emailed!
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. Prize will be shipped by sponsor.
Note for Canadian entrants: Tropical Traditions is not responsible for customs or duties that Canada may charge if you decide to participate in this Tropical Traditions sponsored blog giveaway. (FYI - it's unlikely to have a charge, being well under the $60 that incurs duty charges! There was no extra charge on my jar, which came to Canada quickly and packaged well!)