Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mopey Me.

So it's Saturday night and I'm sitting at home with the dog (who just decided to go to bed - it's 8pm, past his bedtime I guess), while my husband has gone to the birthday party we were both meant to attend. I've come down with a cold which is making me miserable in all kinds of ways.

And totally feeling sorry for myself too, which is so unproductive, but once in a while I guess we all just need to wallow in it a bit.

I feel lonely. I feel sick. I feel sad. I don't want to wish my life away - it goes so fast anyhow - but...



I can't wait until this part is over.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I have been there and done that! Hope you have found yourself a great movie, a hot cup of tea and a good nights sleep. Sometimes a good wallow does the body good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling all better today...we all have those moments. Thank goodness, they are usually little blips on the radar...hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Abandoned even by the dog :( I hope you're feeling better today. I hate feeling confined, especially when my mind says yes and my body says no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling a little better today. Please talk to someone if you are feeling down - it can help!

    We received the butterfly wall decal in the mail last week - thanks again! Now I have to find a perfect spot for it and get creative.

    Please take some time to take care of you. Feel better soon!

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you're feeling down... I hope it doesn't last long!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!