Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weekend cooking

After cleaning the house and watching my husband make a snowman in the backyard (we got a ton of snow last night!), I'm about to make some cinnamon rolls. We're having weekend guests and it will be a nice treat for breakfast tomorrow! I haven't decided yet whether to use the stand mixer or the bread machine for the dough. Hm.

Tonight, I'm trying a recipe from the new issue of Vegetarian Times - a cabbage, leek, tomato and ricotta casserole. It sounds interesting. One of our guests is a picky eater so I hope it goes over alright :) I'm also making an eggless chocolate cake today... I'll let you know how it all turns out!

Meanwhile, go enter my giveaways if you haven't already. And I'll go try to get this coffee stain out of my shirt.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!