Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday

So there's not much up here today; I just finished up (I hope) the commissioned painting I've been working on, and am moving on to the next one.

My website is totally booched - I've been sticking my head in the sand but that's not very good business, is it? I'll have to deal with it. Apparently the server at my web host crashed and garbled my site. Not cool :(

Tomorrow is the big day (sorta) for my ultrasound and blood tests. Of course, I won't get the results until next week. Fingers crossed. Also tomorrow (I need something to look forward to here) is the opening of a new Winners store in my town. And the first 100 people in line get gift cards for $10 to $100. I hope I get there early enough, and can leave in enough time to make it to the u/s appointment!

So I'm sure that's not all that interesting (hey, it's not to me either, I'll admit it!). But I do have some fun news: I'll be hosting another giveaway coming up, starting on October 13th. It's for a great new cookbook that you will definitely want. So, you know, mark your calendars - or just follow me :) and don't forget to enter my Skin Free giveaway!

1 comment:

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!