Friday, October 9, 2009

uh oh

After my ultrasound yesterday, they had me rush to emergency at the hospital. My husband and I spent 6 hours there to find out that my beta levels are positive for pregnancy, but my uterus is empty and there's a mass in my fallopian tube.

Oh, shit.

Sorry, not too PG but that's about the size of it.

They want me back at the hospital today to do another ultrasound and another blood test (checking the levels again). So that's where I'll be.

Wish me luck... I'm scared.

So far this trying for a baby business has been a disaster. The miscarriage in June, I have learned was abnormal - which I didn't know because I had inadequate follow up care (as in, practically none). And now this.

:(

4 comments:

  1. Emily, you are in my thoughts and prayers. May God restore your health first, then bless you with a beautiful baby to spoil and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope they can clear out whatever's in your fallopian tube without any problems and that everything works out in the end! I'm so sorry that you have to go though all of this. I wish I could somehow give you the baby that you've been trying so hard to have.. Why is is that bad things happen to good people? So unfair..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reaction was not very PG either. I hope today goes okay. What does this mean? Do you need a D&C? What do you mean you mean your last miscarriage was abnormal?
    Thinking about you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sorry you are going through this.

    {{{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!