Friday, June 5, 2009

*grin*

I'm still loving the literal video of Head over Heels (see below post). I love how the singer sounds just like the original but the words all reflect the weirdess of pop videos. So funny. There are a bunch more literal videos out there, for popular songs like White Wedding, Take On Me, and Under the Bridge. I know it's not a new thing but each time I see one I have to smile.

Some giveaways for today...

For baby:
For the ladies:
  • Win a $50 gift certificate to Better Mommy Fashions at Momma In Flip Flops2. I'd love to win this one! Ends June 12th.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about our Aden + Anais blanket giveaway!

    Be sure to stop by Pink Lemonade every day - we have 60 more prizes to give out before June 15th - it's a regular Prize-Fest!

    There are games and even a Twitter Party! We're partying fools over here!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!