Monday, March 2, 2009

New Work Up on my website!


So... I'm a painter. Like, it's my job, dude. And I've just posted some new paintings on my website.

They're 'smalls', which I don't do too many of these days. But with the economy as it is, I've had some requests lately for smaller (ie less expensive) work. So if you're in the market for some small but entirely original oil paintings on canvas (no giclees or reproductions of any sort here, that's not really that cool), check out my website under the water, 2009 section!

This here's the Marsh Lake Study Mini - it's an eensy 4x6" oil painting on canvas board. I love the combination of early morning lavenders and pale golds. And it's priced at a very affordable $55 (Canadian)!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!