Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jack and Lily shoes at A Bookworm(Mom)'s Diary!


I am still in love with these little sailboat shoes from Jack and Lily.
There are so many great baby shoes out there. My top three faves (and maybe this is because of all the bloggy promotion lately, I don't know, I will admit it's an influence!) are these from Jack & Lily, the Shoo Shoos sand puppies and the Addisons from See Kai Run's Smaller line. Yes, I have done the research! lol. It's fun.
Anyway, you can enter to win a pair of Jack and Lily shoes over at A Bookworm(Mom)'s Diary! Ends March 9th!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!