Thursday, March 12, 2009

Leg Huggers at Mommies with Cents


Have you seen Leg Huggers yet? These are so cute and practical. Keep knees from rug burn, keep legs warm, allow easy diaper changes... great idea. I just wish they had more gender neutral colours because I think with onesies or a tshirt and diaper cover, these would be good for boys, too. I mean can't you picture ones with little trucks or fish or frogs? Stripes or other patterns? Argyle for the baby prep set?

Anyway, you can win a pair of (girly) Leg Huggers at Mommies with Cents. I like the Butterfly Meadow pattern, Popsicle Parade is pretty cute, too. Enter by the 18th!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!