Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winner: Tropical Traditions Powdered Laundry Detergent

Someone lucky gets to try out Tropical Traditions' eco-friendly and non-toxic powdered laundry detergent for free! Let's see who won...Congratulations! I'm about to email you.

FYI, I had to draw a new winner, because the first commenter chosen did not complete the entry they said they did. Yep, I check! What a shame!

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the baby to arrive so I can get my tiny new reviewer to test out some products! Check out the list up on the top left of upcoming giveaways for a sneak peek of what's to come - lots of goodies for mums, baby, and even dad! I hope you stick around for them!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!