Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Quick! Awesome deal on handmade soap!

I just wanted to let you guys know that Ellia C. Naturals seasonal soaps are buy one, get one free until 11pm EST tonight! Just add the bar(s) you want, then put a note in your paypal payment under "Note to Seller" to let Jen know which bar you'd like as your freebie!I have a major crush on these soaps. I've tried soaps, lip balm, and One Lump or Two Solid Sugar Scrub from Ellia C. Naturals and each product has been super quality and sooo luxurious. I also have the Natural Pine Soap Deck in my shower and it looks like new after many months, and keeps my soaps up out of the water so they last longer!

I just placed my order (Autumn Harvest with a Festive bonus)!

This isn't a paid review or anything, I just like her products and wanted to share this great deal with you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Emily, for helping to spread the word and for your super sweet comments! People were listening because I've been flooded with orders...will definitely have to do this again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!