Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back and overwhelmed.

I'm back from vacation - it was great, but maybe a little too long - and feeling completely overwhelmed with the amount I have to catch up on, with work, our home & garden, friends, blogging and contests!

So some things are falling by the wayside as I get myself caught up. The blog is one, I AM coming back to it but slowly, hang in there :)

Plus my best friend had her baby (a little girl! what a sweetie) on the 11th and I've been spending some time with her helping out. I was there until about 2:00 am last night (with a half hour drive home, long night!).

Tonight we are going to the U2 concert so it will be another late night.

Next week the painters are finally coming to do our whole house... so all the furniture must be moved and walls empty for their arrival...

Busy!!

Just wanted to say I haven't abandoned the blog - I'll be back as soon as I get the rest of life into some sort of manageable state!

2 comments:

  1. My neighbor was at the same concert last night! She was supposed to go walking with me at 6am but sent an email at 2am saying she had just gotten home LOL.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great vacation! and how nice that you are able to help out your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!