Wednesday, September 23, 2009

and more painting...

Will it ever end? Today the house painters are finishing the upstairs (yay) and starting downstairs.

Did I mention how chaotic the house is? I can't stand it! Hubby and I are a little obsessive about keeping things neat and tidy (can you tell we don't have kids yet!). The painters even commented on how clean our house is which I thought was nice! We are going nuts with all our belongings either piled up in the middle of rooms or piled haphazardly in the 'wrong' rooms where they have already finished painting.

Last night we reclaimed our two bedrooms (master and guest - no, we don't sleep separately!) and our great room. It was SO AWESOME to sleep in our bed last night instead of curled up on the loveseat! And then we had to move the washer and dryer out of the laundry room, the fridge and stove out of the kitchen... We have been moving furniture all week and we're so tired.

Say, if you're enjoying my posts... or not... I'd love to hear about it.

If you are really feeling the love, you can "reward" me by clicking on one of those google ads on the top left sidebar. They're not just for show - they are supposed to link to interesting stores and such based on blog content. And the clicks coming from my blog end up shooting a few cents my way from the ad sponsors. Really, it's like 6 cents or something. Not much but it (hopefully) will add up some time in the future. It's a simple way to make a blogger happy. I know I try to click on a few google ads out there in blog land when I'm enjoying a blog. Karma, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,

    thanks so much for blogging about the great giveaways going on at My Wee View!

    Good luck :)

    Lynette

    http://myweeview.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!