Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big plans

I'm excited about a couple things coming up for us... we have a two-week trip planned to go out west (Victoria, Vancouver and Edmonton) to visit friends in September, and also a one-week trip to Mexico with friends and family in November, that will be an absolute riot and also coincide with our one-year anniversary. We got married in Mexico so it's pretty cool that we'll be back there for our anniversary!

This coming weekend we're heading to Stratford with friends, to see a play and eat... Eat, because my friend is a big foodie and makes a point of finding the most delicious food around no matter where she is. I can't wait. We're staying over, it will be fun to get away and spend the night in a hotel!

Lots of vacation coming up for me. Yay! It will be nice to take my mind off things at home and just relax some.

Now some giveaways for today....

For baby:
For the ladies:
For men or women:

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were such newlyweds! How exciting.

    (I have a Thermos suppy and straw cup giveaway going on right now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun. And your summary of your dinner made me hungry. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!