Friday, April 17, 2009

Aaagh, Friday!

Seriously, is it Friday already?! We are having two dinner parties this weekend (crazy, no?) and I have a zillion things to do, not to mention clean the house top to bottom as we've been embarrassingly lazy about that busy lately. Plus the DH decided it would be a gourmet meal for the Saturday at least, with 5 all new recipes... now we both enjoy cooking but FIVE new recipes with guests as guinea pigs? This is craziness.

But before the craziness begins, I do enjoy my morning coffee and blog reading, and entering giveaways, so I'm procrastinating a little!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!