***This giveaway is closed***
I'm not sure if I've mentioned, but we're using cloth diapers. It wasn't a unanimous decision around here, but I think my husband is a convert now that we've had a good chance to try them out. We started using cloth after the first week (just to get past that meconium and overwhelmed new parent stage), and have only used disposables when it's way more convenient (like when we spend the day far from home visiting family. I know, we could take cloth for that but toting them around seems a pain).
WAHM diapers, and some from smaller companies. I ended up buying a dozen pocket diapers from ComfyRumps and they are our number one go-to diaper every day! No kidding, whether or not I had a review diaper from this company, they are the one brand that has been our favourite and here's why:
- a great fit from 8lbs to 12, where she's at now - and still lots of room to grow Edit: Still fitting well with no leaks and room to grow at 19 lbs!
- no leaks. Not a single one.
- they come in lots of colours, prints, and a fuzzy version with fuzzy prints too... cuteness!
- great fit and the one size style means they will fit until she's out of diapers
- the snap style prevents wing droop and allows for a lot of adjustments
- the company is Canadian (although, the diapers are made in China)
- the ridiculously affordable price!!!
The outer is PUL (no cover required), and the inside is microfleece. It's very soft. It has lost a tiny bit of the softness after so many washes (as any microfleece will) but I only noticed that when I got the replacement diaper. The insert is a three-layer microfiber, and is very absorbent. One more thing I love about this system - you can hold a dirty diaper by the front and give a couple good shakes, the wet/dirty insert falls right out into the diaper pail. No touching required! Love.
ComfyRumps are in heavy rotation at our house and have been for 7 weeks now. They are in great condition still, with one exception. I had one diaper delaminate after 4 weeks' use. I am sure it was simply a faulty batch of fabric (it was the only one of that colour that I had, the other 11 diapers are still looking great), and when I contacted ComfyRumps to let them know, they sent out a replacement immediately. Great customer service.
Overall... if you're looking for an affordable, reliable, quality diaper from newborn and up, take a serious look at ComfyRumps. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Now for some great news... ComfyRumps has offered a fantastic diaper to one of my readers!!!
One winner will receive a ComfyRumps cloth diaper!
How to enter:
This is the mandatory entry - do this first to qualify for bonus entries!
Visit ComfyRumps and tell me your favourite diaper, OR something else you learned there.
Make sure I've got a way to contact you if you're the winner!
Bonus entries: (please leave an extra comment for each. If you already do any of these things, leave the comment - you do get the entry for it!):
- Like ComfyRumps on Facebook (leave your first name and initial!)
- Follow ComfyRumps on Twitter (leave your Twitter name!)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name!)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet! You can do this once a day and you can use this tweet if you like:
#Win a @Comfyrumps diaper at Emily's Latest! @emilyisland's fave dipe for newborn & up http://bit.ly/hQMJMJ US/CAN (Ends 4/22) #clothdiapers
- Follow my blog (publicly) – 2 entries, leave 2 comments
- Add my blog button to your blog– 2 entries, leave 2 comments (please leave a link to your blog)
Please be sure to include your email address if it’s not public in your blogger profile! Anonymous comments without a way to contact you will be rejected. Canadian or US mailing addresses only, please. Giveaway ends April 22nd at 11:59 EST. A winner will be drawn within the next day or two (as long as I'm not in labour!), announced here, in a separate post and emailed!