Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The trouble with deals is...

I confess that I bought a bag of Halloween candy today because it was on sale for $1.99. Damn those Kit Kats! They're too yummy. (And this is why I'm not exactly on target with my pregnancy weight gain...)

Also, @naturalbabygood sent out a tweet about the super deal on now at Please Mum - 50% off EVERYTHING until November 14th, and free shipping (to Canadian addresses) as well.
Can. Not. Resist. I got this and this for a grand total of $16.77 including tax and shipping. Super cuteness and a fuzzy warm hat - she's coming in early February, this is practically a NEED, right? Back me up, here...

Update: Wow, I got these on Nov. 16th - that's quick shipping!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!