Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winner announced!

I have drawn the winner of the Prego Planner! Some lucky expecting mama out there is going to be organized and stylish with this great product. I want to extend a big congratulations to the entrants who are themselves expecting (you are already winners in my book!).

So, without further ado, the winner is...



*Mirage*
, who said...
How wonderful!! I've been looking for something like this! I've been hoping for another little one and finally got some good news from a little white stick YESTERDAY!
I would like the Brown one if I win! Thanks for the chance!


That's a double congratulations to you, Mirage! Wishing you a healthy, happy pregnancy! (Confirmed)

Thank you all for entering. To my new followers - Hi! I hope you stick around. I've got more giveaways in the works :)
___

By the way, we had a date night last night - we went to see Avatar in 3D. This was one of the best movies I have ever seen! Seriously, make a date and go see it!

1 comment:

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!