Thursday, July 9, 2009

Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition!


Here's where I'll be all weekend! The annual Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. If you're in the area do stop by and say hi! It's at Nathan Phillips Square, right downtown in Toronto. There will be about 500 artists there exhibiting all original artwork - and it's juried, so you can be sure it's quality stuff.

This will be my tenth year (!) exhibiting my paintings at the biggest outdoor art show in Canada. You can check out my website (if you're interested) here, or just come on down to booth #102 in the Pink section (at the southwest corner of the square).

Hours:
Friday and Saturday, 10:30 to 7:30 and Sunday 10:30 to 6:30

2 comments:

  1. Emily, it was great seeing you at the exhibition! You are beautiful and so are your paintings! I hope the rest of the exhibition goes well for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelly, thank you so much for coming, and for everything else! It was lovely to see you in person - you're so sweet! I confess, I gobbled about half the box today! What a kind gesture. Nothing like a little endorphin kick to help an exhausted woman make it through the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!