Monday, June 15, 2009

Mystery of the flattening tire

(I just got a Nancy Drew flashback - I used to love those books as a kid!)

Okay, so I took the car in on Friday - two weeks after the last time I took it in - because the same tire was flat. Another $25 to 'fix' the tire. They took out two nails (and showed them to me), but I am convinced they simply didn't find them the last time.

I brought it home, it sat in the garage all weekend... this morning we noticed that it's flatter than ever. What the...?! I'll have to take it in tomorrow AGAIN. And this time they'd better not charge me or I'm going to throw a noisy fit.

Grr.

Anyway, happy thoughts... here are some giveaways out there today...

For baby:
For the ladies:

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!