Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Try Finish Quantum for Free! *This weekend!*

You may recall I was part of the Finish Revolution a while ago where I got to test out Finish Quantum. I have to say, it worked WAY better than the brand I had been using, what a difference! I'm still using it and am happy to say it still gets my dishes sparkling clean (and those tabs are so convenient!).

Now you have the chance to try out a box of Finish Quantum for FREE*! Simply bring an empty box of your current dishwasher detergent in to a Trade-In Event at a participating WalMart store this weekend, December 7-9, and the Finish Team will give you a specially-marked box of Finish Quantum. *Each special box has a mail-in rebate coupon on it, so you'll get a full refund on the purchase price! How awesome is that?!

The Finish teams at the stores can answer any questions you might have about dish washing with Finish Quantum, too. Like, why does plastic never come out of the dishwasher dry? Can you put non-stick pans in the dishwasher? And why are certain foods so tricky to clean? Go ahead and ask them.

Find the participating WalMart stores at Finish Canada's Facebook page. It's easy to find a participating location near you; here in Calgary, there are 9 different locations including two near me, the one in Shawnessy and the one at 130th Avenue.

Disclosure – I am participating in the Finish Quantum Trade In Event Blog Tour by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Finish. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!