Monday, March 12, 2012

I've joined the Finish Revolution - have you?

(hint: read on for free samples and a contest!)

I am happy to report that I have been selected to take part in the blog campaign for Finish! We are currently in a rental house while we wait to take possession of our new house here in Calgary. The dishwasher here leaves a LOT to be desired - I am constantly re-washing dishes that have come out of it by hand. It's not just food residue, but detergent residue as well.

Since my favourite (and, sadly, expensive to ship) dishwasher detergent ran out, I've been using a certain store brand's green detergent and while I like the "green" aspect of it, the fact that I'm using even more water and more dish soap to clean the dishes after they are supposed to be clean is not cool! There are always groans of disappointment when we open up the dishwasher and see that our dishes are just not clean.

So I am looking forward to giving Finish a shot, not only in this dishwasher but also in the one in the new house, which is untested. I can only dream of having dishes come out of a dishwasher cycle clean!


Here's how Finish Quantum works - each tab utilizes a breakthrough multi-chamber technology that releases each agent when needed during the cycle: :
  • Powerful scrubbing micro-beads soften burnt-on food
  • Powermax Bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee
  • FINISH® JET-DRY® Rinse Agent fights spots and residues for a sparkling shine. With detergents alone, food and chemical residues can redeposit on dishware during the rinse cycle, causing spots and residues to remain. Add FINISH® JET-DRY® Rinse Agent to rinse away leftover food and detergent residues for sparkling dishes, glasses and cutlery.
  • FINISH® Dishwasher Cleaner intensively cleans hard to see places in your dishwasher where grease and lime scale build up. A clean dishwasher means amazingly clean dishes.
I love tab formats for dishwasher detergent. So convenient! 

Finish is launching its new Facebook page TODAY! Get on over there, and give it a "like" - as they are giving away 50,000 FREE SAMPLES! Samples include three units of Finish Quantum, as well as  a $2 coupon! Gotta love free samples - it's a great way to give a product a try to see if it lives up to its promises!



Disclosure: I am part of the Finish Blogger Program by Mom Central. I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

p.s. - I have a new Facebook page as well! I'm so excited! Please come on over and give me a "like", too! 

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, do not enjoy the pre-washing as well. And you're so right, not just the food residue but the soap residue as well.
    Glad to have discovered Finish! #FinishRevolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely HATE that the dishwasher does not do IT'S job properly.... I have to re-clean half the contents again. BOOOOOOOO. If there is a new dishwasher detergent that WORKS I would LOVE to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right with you & the #FinishRevolution! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will love the finish products. I am never sure about "green" products. Most of the ones I have tried, don't turn out to be green. To me green has to be conservative in all aspects, if I have to use double of it, than it isn't conserving money, or greenhouse emissions if I have to go to the store and get refills all the time. I think while finish isn't "green", it is in some ways, we have cut down on pre-rinsing, and re-washing our dishes since we used it. We have used it for 4 months now. Very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!